Custodian I, Substitute and Short-term Temporary Hourly Pool, as needed
Below you will find the details for the position including any supplementary documentation and questions you should review before applying for the opening. To apply for the position, please click the Apply for this Job link/button.
- Incomplete applications packets will not be considered
- Evidence of minimum qualifications must be established in the online application form.
- It is important to confirm that your required documents have been uploaded correctly before final submission of your application packet. Applicants may receive a confirmation number prior to all documents being uploaded to application packet if submitted during the conversion phase. Packets received with documents that failed to convert will be screened out as incomplete.
If you would like to bookmark this position for later review, click on the Bookmark link. To email this position to a friend, click on the Email to a Friend link. If you would like to print a copy of this position for your records, click on the Print Preview link.
|Job Title:||Custodian I, Substitute and Short-term Temporary Hourly Pool, as needed|
|Initial Screening Date|
|Open Until Filled||Yes|
|Position Type:||Short-term Temporary Hourly|
$13.00 per hour
|Work Week||Flexible as needed|
This position is not eligible for benefits.
|College/Site:||Cerro Coso College|
|Location||CC-Main Campus, Ridgecrest|
This is for an applicant pool that will be used to staff short-term temporary hourly positions during the 2016-2017 and 2017-2018 academic year.
Under the direction of an assigned supervisor, perform routine day or evening custodial activities at an assigned school campus or other assigned District facility; maintain buildings and adjacent grounds areas in a clean, orderly and secure condition.
|Education and Experience||
Formal or informal education or training which ensures the ability to read and write at a level necessary for successful job performance. Any combination equivalent to: at least six months related experience.Note: The screening of candidates will be conducted by a screening committee. The screening committee reserves the right to limit the number of interviews granted. Meeting the minimum qualifications for a position does not assure the applicant of an interview.
|Knowledge and Abilities||Knowledge of:
- Indoor and outdoor work environment. Regular exposure to fumes, dust and odors.Physical demands
- Incorporated within one or more of the previously mentioned essential functions of this job description are essential physical requirements.Hazards
- Exposure to cleaning agents and chemicals. Working on ladders.
|Special Instructions to Applicants||
Complete application packets will be accepted until the position is filled. The College reserves the right to extend time limits or reinitiate the recruitment/selection process at any point.
Completed application packet must include:
Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to participate in the selection process should contact Human Resources to make the necessary arrangements.
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
How did you learn about the position?
- Chronicle for Higher Education
- Employment Agency
- KCCD Employee
Optional & Required Documents
- Cover Letter