Industrial Technology Instructor - Part-time Adjunct Pool
Below you will find the details for the position including any supplementary documentation and questions you should review before applying for the opening. To apply for the position, please click the Apply for this Job link/button.
- Incomplete applications packets will not be considered
- Evidence of minimum qualifications must be established in the online application form.
- It is important to confirm that your required documents have been uploaded correctly before final submission of your application packet. Applicants may receive a confirmation number prior to all documents being uploaded to application packet if submitted during the conversion phase. Packets received with documents that failed to convert will be screened out as incomplete.
If you would like to bookmark this position for later review, click on the Bookmark link. To email this position to a friend, click on the Email to a Friend link. If you would like to print a copy of this position for your records, click on the Print Preview link.
|Job Title:||Industrial Technology Instructor - Part-time Adjunct Pool|
|Initial Screening Date|
|Open Until Filled||Yes|
|Position Type:||Part-Time Academic|
$60.00/hour; Hourly rate may vary based on type of assignment and the Lecture Hour Equivalent (LHE) formula. For more information, refer to the CCA collective bargaining agreement or your college HR office.
|Work Week||Flexible, as needed|
Sick Leave Only.
This position is not eligible for health benefits.
|College/Site:||Cerro Coso College|
|Location||CC-Main Campus, Ridgecrest|
This is for an adjunct pool that will be used to staff part-time adjunct positions for the 2016-2017 and/or 2017-2018 academic years.
This assignment may include teaching at other campus sites, day or evening classes, weekend classes, large classes, distance learning and using multiple teaching methodologies.
Other duties include: participation in student recruitment and articulation of transfer programs for the Career and Technical Education Department; maintaining subject matter currency; developing and revising curriculum; using computer and multimedia technology; collegial participation in departmental, college and discipline-specific professional activities.
|Education and Experience||MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS :
Possession of a valid credential, with authorizes the full-time teaching of Industrial Arts at the California community college level;OR
- Any bachelor’s degree AND two years work experience in Industrial Arts;OR
- Any associate’s degree AND six years work experience in Industrial Arts;OR
- The equivalent. Certain combinations of education, experience, and other accomplishments in the field may be judged as equal to the stated minimum qualifications for this position. Candidates who feel they possess such equivalent qualifications must submit an APPLICATION FOR EQUIVALENCE form. Supporting documents must be included with the completed form.AND
- A demonstrated sensitivity to students with diverse academic, socio-economic, cultural and ethnic backgrounds and students with disabilities.
|Knowledge and Abilities||Knowledge and Abilities:
|Special Instructions to Applicants||
Completed application packet must include:
Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to participate in the selection process should contact Human Resources to make the necessary arrangements.
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
How did you learn about the position?
- Chronicle for Higher Education
- Employment Agency
- KCCD Employee
Optional & Required Documents
- Cover Letter
- Other Document
- Other Document (2)
- Application for Equivalence