Crop Science Instructor, Part-time Adjunct Pool
Below you will find the details for the position including any supplementary documentation and questions you should review before applying for the opening. To apply for the position, please click the Apply for this Job link/button.
- Incomplete applications packets will not be considered
- Evidence of minimum qualifications must be established in the online application form.
- It is important to confirm that your required documents have been uploaded correctly before final submission of your application packet. Applicants may receive a confirmation number prior to all documents being uploaded to application packet if submitted during the conversion phase. Packets received with documents that failed to convert will be screened out as incomplete.
If you would like to bookmark this position for later review, click on the Bookmark link. To email this position to a friend, click on the Email to a Friend link. If you would like to print a copy of this position for your records, click on the Print Preview link.
|Job Title:||Crop Science Instructor, Part-time Adjunct Pool|
|Initial Screening Date|
|Open Until Filled||No|
|Position Type:||Part-Time Academic|
|Work Week||Flexible, as needed|
Sick Leave Only
This position is not eligible for health benefits.
This assignment may include teaching at off-campus sites, day or evening classes, weekend classes, large classes, distance learning and multiple teaching methodologies.
|Education and Experience||MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS :
Any bachelor’s degree and two years of professional experience,OR – Any associate’s degree and six years professional experience;OR
- The equivalent. Certain combinations of education, experience, and other accomplishments in the field may be judged as equal to the stated minimum qualifications for this position. Candidates who feel they possess such equivalent qualifications must submit an APPLICATION FOR EQUIVALENCE form. Supporting documents must be included with the completed form.AND
- A demonstrated sensitivity to students with diverse academic, socio-economic, cultural and ethnic backgrounds and students with disabilities.
|Knowledge and Abilities||Knowledge and Abilities:
|Special Instructions to Applicants||
Thank you for your interest in this position. The screening and selection process is currently underway and will continue until a successful candidate is chosen. Should review of your qualifications result in a decision to pursue your candidacy, you will be contacted.
The District does not provide sponsorship for authorization to work in the United States. Work authorization should be established at the time of application submission.
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
How did you learn about the position?
- Chronicle for Higher Education
- Employment Agency
- KCCD Employee
Optional & Required Documents
- Cover Letter
- Other Document