Welcome and thank you for your interest in employment at the Kern Community College District!
The Kern Community College District recruits and hires full-time and part-time faculty to teach in a variety of disciplines. In addition, the District employs non-teaching support staff in a wide array of positions, (i.e., clerical and secretarial, maintenance and operations, food services and management/administrative).
- To search positions, click the Search Jobs link at left.
- To apply for a job, click the Create Account link at left, then follow the directions.
- Click Login, and enter your username and password
- This enables you to:
- Edit your existing application.
- Apply to new jobs without re-entering your application information.
- Review the status of positions you have applied to.
If you have questions, please contact the human resources department at 661-336-5141 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Incomplete applications packets will not be considered
- Evidence of minimum qualifications must be established in the online application form.
- It is important to confirm that your required documents have been uploaded correctly before final submission of your application packet. Applicants may receive a confirmation number prior to all documents being uploaded to application packet if submitted during the conversion phase. Packets received with documents that failed to convert will be screened out as incomplete.
- It is the applicant's responsibility to redact (or remove) any personal information from all documents prior to uploading. This includes Social Security Numbers, Date of Birth, and any photos of the applicant.
- Kern Community College District regrets that applicants cannot be reimbursed for expenses related to application or interview process, including travel expenses.
- As jobs become available, they will be posted to this website. Please check back frequently.
- The Kern Community College District will not sponsor any visa applications.
The Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, Public Law 99-603 requires that employers obtain documentation from every new employee which authorizes that individual to accept employment in this country. This requirement applies to both United States citizens and aliens. Any employee who is unwilling/unable to fulfill this requirement will not be employed.